School Rules Regulations
CIRCULAR FOR STUDENTS/GUARDIANS
* AS PER SECULAR PRINCIPLES, NO DISCRIMINATION IS MADE BASED UPON CASTE, CREED OR ANY SORT OF SOCIAL OR ECONOMIC STATUS.
* IT WILL BE APPRECIATED IF THE GUARDIANS/PARENTS ALSO CONDEMN THIS DISCRIMINATION AND ENCOURAGE SECULARISM.
* NO MOBILE PHONE WILL BE ALLOWED IN THE SCHOOL.
- (a) PUNCTUALITY : All students are required to report to school minimum 15 minutes before the schedule time.
- (b) Minimum 80% attendance is compulsory for all students. Students who will have attendance below 80% will not be allowed to appear in Examinations.
- Guardians must check their wards’ school bag before sending to school so that no unwanted item is brought to school.
- Previous year’s Identity Card will not be valid for the current academic year 2017-2018
- Identity Card is compulsory for all the students.
- The schedule (Exam, Holidays etc.) may be changed due to unavoidable circumstances.
- Day Scholars should not bring any item (Food/Stationary/Mobile/Sim Card/Medicine etc.) for the hostel students. If found, Particular Day Scholar will be suspended from the school.
- Day Scholars should not ring up the guardians of the Hostel Students and should not pass any information.
- Day Scholars should not accept any cash from Hostel Students to purchase any item from the market.
- COMPUTER STUDIES : compulsory subject from class K.G. and above.
- Students are required to attend all the Programmes, Tours, Excursion Camps, Sports, Functions, Outside Trainings, N.C.C. etc. on compulsory basis. Students may be called on Sundays, Holidays and even beyond normal timing also.
- Guardians must check the School Diary everyday.
- ABSENCE ON MEDICAL GROUND : Medical Certificates along with prescription must be submitted alongwith a written application by the Guardian stating reasons and date (Period) of absence and details of the student.
- (a) FEES : Fees are subject to change according to the decision fo the school Authority.
- (b) ALL FEES MUST BE PAID EITHER IN CASH OR BY DRAFT ONLY ON OR BEFORE10TH OF EVERY CURRENT MONTH. FAILING WHICH FEES FROM THE DEFAULTERS WILL BE ACCEPTED ONLY UPTO 20TH OF EVERY CURRENT MONTH ON PAYMENT OF RS 30/- PER DAY.
- (c) AFTER 20TH, THE NAMES OF THE DEFAULTERS WILL BE STRUCK OFF FROM THE SCHOOL REGISTER. AFTER THAT IF ANY DEFAULTER WISHES TO CONTINUE HIS /HER STUDIES, HE/SHE WILL BE RE-ADMITTED ON PAYMENT OF FRESH ADMISSION CHARGE/FEES.
- (a) Uniform : School Uniform P.T. Uniform BOYS - Black shoe, white Socks, Specified Colour Maroon Tie, School Badge, Trouser, Shirt, Scarf Specified Colour Trouser White Keds & White & Shirt. Socks.
- GIRLS -Black shoe, white Socks, Specified Colour Maroon Ribbon, Maroon Tie, Skirt & Shirt, Scarf, School Badge,Specified White Keds,White Colour Skirt & Shirt. Ribbon & White Sock
- (b) Winter Uniform : Blazer is compulsory for all students. No Sweater / Cardigan are allowed.
Boys : Trouser and Blazers (L.N.& above)
Girls : Long White Socks and Blazer. Students can use maroon coloured muffler only.
- (c) Any Queries or discussions : Parents may contact the Principal personally between 10.00 hrs. & 12.30 hrs. on any working day-Monday to Friday. In any case Gaurdians are not allowed. to contact the Class Teachers directly. Other than Father & Mother, School Authority will not talk to any other type of Guardians. Session charge includes - Yearly Examination Fees, Yearly Games Fees,Yearly Lab Fees, Yearly Library Fees, Annual Function / Sports / Exhibition fees etc.
- SCHOOL TIMINGS:
Class - T.T,Nursery, KG. : Monday to Friday ( 9 A.M. to 1 P.M.)
Class - I to III : Monday to Saturday ( 9 A.M. to 1 P.M.)
Class - IV & above : Monday to Friday ( 9 A.M. to 3:15 P.M.) : Saturday ( 9 A.M. to 1 P.M.)
No Student will be allowed after 9 A.M.
- Any damage done to the School Property by the students must be replaced entirely / in portion / with set or area by the Parents / Guardians.
- Student is liable to be suspended from school or issued T.C depending on the merit of the case if misbehavior with the
Teacher / Staff / Management is reported.
- FEES FOR VACATION :
- (a) Day Scholars must clear fees for the month of June 17, before Summer Vacation.
- (b) ALL THE CLASSES MUST CLEAR THEIR FEES FOR MARCH 2018 ON OR BEFORE 10TH FEBRUARY, 2018. (DAY SCHOLARS).
- (c) Hostel students must clear their fees for the month of March- 2018 on 4th Feb 2018, (visiting day)
- (d) Minimum 80% attendance is compulsory. Students having attendance below 80% will not be allowed to sit for Annual Examination and will also not be sent for Board Examination. No request by the Parents / Guardians will be entertained in this regard.
- One calender month’s notice must be given in writing by the Parents/Guardians before the withdrawal of their ward/wards
or else the fees for the period will be charged. No school leaving ( Transfer Certificate ) will be isued until all dues acording to the school regulations are cleared along with the T.C. charge.
- If any guardian wishes to discontinue in the mid session in that case whole year fees has to be paid.
- NO MOBILE PHONE WILL BE ALLOWED IN THE SCHOOL.
RELEASE OF HOSTEL STUDENTS
- Students will returns to Hostel on 04.04.2017 (Tuesday) 09:00 AM to 12:00 PM. (New Student) & 01.00 PM. to 03:00 PM (Old Student).
- Students will be released for Summer Vacation on 14.05.2017 (Sunday) 10:00 AM. to 2:00 PM.
- Student will be return after Summer Vacation on 11.06.2017 (Sunday) ) 2:00 PM to 04:00 PM
- Students will be released for Durga Puja on 22.09.17(Sunday) 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM.
- Students will returne after Durga Puja on 08.10/2017(Sunday) 02:00 PM.to 04:00 PM.
- Students will be released for Diwali on 17.10.2017(Tuesday) 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM. .
- Student will return on 22.10.2017(Sunday) 02:00 PM to 04:00PM.
- Students will be released for Winter Vacation on 24.12.2017 (Sunday) 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM.
- Students will return after Christmas on 03.01.2018(Wednesday) 02:00 PM.to 04:00 PM.
- Students will be released on the last day of their respective SAII/Final Exams form 3:30 PM. to 5:00 PM. ( Please follow the exam schedule)
- (A) Guardians, will have to pay fine of Rupees 500/- for every calendar month if fees are not paid on time.(Visiting Day only)
- (B) Quaterly fees payment on April, July, October 2017, January 2018.
- (C) Fees must be paid on Visiting Sunday only, those not paying will have to pay Fine of Rs. 500/- . All fees must be paid either by cash or draft. Draft must be paid in favour of “North Point Senior Secondary Boarding School”. Account No. can be collected from the Reception.
- (D) In case Guardians wish to discontinue their wards from the hostel, then under any circumastances these students will not be allowed to continue in the school, as day scholar. In that case Guardian may apply for T.C.
- (E) Students will not be released on visiting Sundays.
- (F) Guardians are not allowed to give any food items on any other day, other than visiting day. No outside cooked food is allowed Guardians may give only dry food and fruits.
- (G) Security deposit of Hostel will not be refunded in any case, only will be adjusted with last one month Hostel fees at the time of discontinue. If any student discontinues in the mid Session then the guardian will have to pay the Hostel & School Fees for the entire Session.
- (H) In order to get the Security money adjusted, one month advance notice to School authority is mandatory for discontinuing from the Hostel in the end of the session or else the money will not be refunded.
- (I) Hostel belonging list must be followed strictly.
- (J) No transfer is allowed from Rajarhat School to Arjunpur School.
- (K) Two months fees defaulter students name will be struck off from the school and Hostel.
- (L) Parents / Guardians will not be allowed to meet their wards other than the visiting day.
- (M) Guardians must give their contact number and Email properly, incase of any change in the telephone number or residence address, it must immediately be intimated to the school.
N.B. : Guardians are requested not to give money to their wards. Any boarder found having money, mobile, Electronic item or any costly item with him / her will be suspended from the Hostel and school for two months.Hostel Authority will not be responsible for any loss of any valuable item if given to their wards. Guardians must ensure that their ward should not bring any unwanted item / Mobile / Electrical / Electronics item / CD / chip / Sim Card etc. from Home. If found it will be Seized and destroyed immediately.
VISITING DATE & TIMING :
1st Sunday of Every Month - 10:00 A.M. to 02:00 P.M.
7th May, 2nd July, 6th August, 3rd. September, 5th. November, 3rd. December, 4th. February 2018