A) Terms & Conditions while filling up admission form:-
- If any parent submits wrong information, the application for admission of his / her ward will be rejected.
- Parent shall fulfill all the desired conditions and possess all relevant documents to support his / her statements.
- Multiple applications will be automatically cancelled by competent authority.
- NPS provides the option of filling up the form again only if the previous submission is cancelled however the option edit will be available till the last date of registration.
- Instructions for filling up the form and all other relevant information is available on the website.
- Parent must keep a hard copy Printout of acknowledgement form containing Registration no. and name of the student and must collect the prospectus from the school within 7 days of submission of form by paying the registration fees at the school directly. (It may kindly be noted that school will not be responsible for any fees paid to unknown personnel outside school premises acting as schools agent).
- Parent must give a valid e-mail id for correspondence.
- Admission test shall be conducted for classes Nursery to IX & XI.
- Subjects for Admission Test shall be conducted for Nursery to class VI (English & Mathematics), and for Class VII to IX (ENGLISH, MATHEMATICS & SCIENCE). Syllabus for admission test will be available with the prospectus.
For admission in class XI
Admission in different streams viz Science, Commerce & Arts of Class XI will be based on CGPA scored in class X examination:
- Science Stream : A Minimum of 7.5 CGPA
- Commerce Stream : A Minimum of 6.5 CGPA
- Arts Stream: A Minimum of Minimum 5.0 CGPA
- Mere registration will not confer a right to admission.
B) Instructions to fill the form:-
DETAILS OF CHILD
- Name: should be written only in capital letters (Case Sensitive).
- Gender: Please select appropriate field Male/Female/Transgender.
- Differently abled: If it is applicable, then select appropriate field and fill required details.
- Date of Birth: Please enter as per birth certificate of your ward issued by competent authority. For admissions to class XI, please enter as per Class X Passing Certificate issued by board.
- Age as on : Kindly note that the minimum age for classes is given below:
- T.T. is 2 yrs.to 3 yrs. of age.
- Nursery– 4 yrs. of age.
- K.G. – 5 yrs.
- I – 6 yrs. of age,
- Blood Group: Select appropriate field.
DETAILS OF CHILD
- Nationality: Select appropriate field.
- Occupational Address of Guardian with designation, if any : Please fill complete details of parent working in any organization, company, etc.
- Approximate Annual Income: Please provide accurate details.
Note : Preference in Admission to wards will be granted based on the number of transfers of the parents in the last 7 years. Residential Address: Please furnish the residential address details including pin code.
- Religion : Provide details, as applicable.
- Telephone No: Please mention landline no. with STD code, if available.
- Mob. No: Please enter 10 digit mobile no.(Mandatory Any one Telephone/Mobile)
- Official Address: Please furnish official address as per details including pin code.
- Email: Please provide. (Mandatory).: Email address is mandatory for any future communication with the school.
- Proof of residence (both present & permanent) shall have to be produced by all applicants. (Passport & Aadhaar card is mandatory for this)
- Aadhaar Card copy of applicant student is mandatory for admission.
- 2 copies passport size each of both Parents (Father & Mother) and applicant student is mandatory. (For admission in Hostel 2 extra copies of passport size photograph is required of the applicant student).
- Transfer Certificate issued from previous school (if applicable).
- Income proof of parents